Fill Certification | $20. The lender will extract a fill official certification, or “flood cert,” from the house to figure out if it’s in a flood area.

This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In
New User Registration
*Required field
Scroll to Top